Quiche… Are you thinking breakfast or brunch? Well, this recipe is a sure hit at breakfast, lunch, supper, or anytime between! This recipe makes two pies, so it’s great for larger families or families with big appetites! If your family is smaller in number, eat one quiche and give the other to a friend! This recipe is sure to make those taste buds sparkle!
1 small onion
1 red pepper
4 oz. spinach
8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
2 cups pepper jack cheese
16 oz. diced ham
2 refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chop onion and red pepper with a food chopper.
- Combine spinach, onion, and red pepper in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, cheese, and ham in a separate bowl. Stir.
- Add egg mixture to veggies and stir thoroughly.
- Spray two glass pie plates with cooking spray, and press one refrigerated pie crust into each plate.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the pie plates.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until done. Oven times may vary.
Subscribe to blog via email: Enter your email address on the home page to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.